2. Module 3 - Serverless Backend Cleanup
Delete the AWS Lambda function, IAM role and Amazon DynamoDB table you created in module 3.
✅ Step-by-step directions
- Go to the AWS Lambda console
- Select the
RequestUnicorn function you created in module 3.
- From the Actions drop-down, choose Delete function.
- Choose Delete when prompted to confirm.
- Go to the AWS IAM Console
- Select Roles from the navigation menu.
WildRydesLambda into the filter box.
- Select the role you created in module 3.
- From the Role actions drop-down, select Delete role.
- Choose Yes, Delete when prompted to confirm.
- Go to the Amazon DynamoDB Console
- Choose Tables in the navigation menu.
- Choose the Rides table you created in module 3.
- Choose Delete table from the Actions drop-down.
- Leave the checkbox to Delete all CloudWatch alarms for this table selected and choose Delete.