7. New Relic Cleanup
Remove the New Relic integration policy and Lambda logging function
✅ Step-by-step directions
- Navigate to your AWS Lambda functions in region us-west-2: Lambda functions.
- Select the checkbox next to the newrelic-log-ingestions function
- From the Actions dropdown menu, select Delete
- Complete the function deletion process.
- Now, head over to the IAM Console
- Click on roles under the Access Management located in the navigation section on the left hand side of the page.
- Search for newrelic
- Click the checkbox next to NewRelicInfrastructure-Integrations
- Click the Delete role button.
- Complete the role deletion process.